Site Upgrade and Refresh!
Hello to all our Connect members!
Great news! Our Connect site has been refreshed and upgraded!
Connect is our online resource sharing platform where you can engage in forum discussions and find resources to support you in teaching Christianly in your school. We have just launched our new refreshed site which we are eager to show you and see you re-engage with the forums and resources.
In securely transferring the membership list, we need you to jump online to reset your password by following these steps:
- Visit this link: https://community.cen.edu.au/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
- Enter your email address you use to login to Connect and click ‘Get New Password’
- Check emails and click the link in the email to reset (you may need to check your junk folder)
- This should allow you to set a new password, then log you in to the site
- Check your Member details and subscription settings are are correct in My Profile
- You can view the new Connect home page and member page. You’re all set to log on to peruse the resources, start a forum discussion or upload a new resource of your own.
This site was set up in 2019 as an online platform for Christian teachers across Australia to share resources and engage in discussions that promote formation as a Christian teacher. We firmly believe that we are ‘Stronger Together,’ so here is a reminder about this terrific tool available for you to use at no cost! Tell your Christian teacher friends and encourage them to register!
Check out the Connect pages on Facebook and LinkedIn too. ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ to receive updates in your social media feeds when new forum posts and resources are highlighted.
We are so looking forward to seeing our members log on and engage in rich discussion that challenges and continues to shape their practice.